At Basel world 2008, Swiss watch maker Oris unveiled the TT3 Grand Prix Limited Edition – the ultimate racing watch with the names of the eighteen 2008 Formula 1 race tracks printed discreetly in grey on the black dial. Oris TT3 Grand Prix is an exclusive limited edition of 1800 mechanical watches, all individually numbered.
The Grand Prix watch, water-resistant to 10bar/100 m, has been designed specifically with the motor sport enthusiast in mind. The sheer verve of the multi-part titanium case calls to mind the dynamic profile of racing cars. The carbon dial is presented in the sleek, high tech style of Formula 1.
The black rubber strap, with its integrated flexible lugs conjures up images of racing tyres. And all the time the high-Mech movement with the famous Oris red rotor keeps moving, clearly visible through the window in the case back. The watch is supplied with a special world map certificate showing all the Formula 1 tracks of the 2008 season.
- Mechanical automatic movement. Centralised hour, minute andsecond display. Day and date at 6 o’clock
- Carbon dial with applied luminous numerals. Dial also printed with the names of the 18 2008 Formula 1 Race Tracks of 2008. Polished nickel hands with luminous inlay
- Titanium case with applied minute bezel, screwed case back with mineral glass. Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
- Stainless-steel crown
- Rubber strap with integrated flexible lugs and titanium folding clasp
- Water-resistant to 10 bar/100 m
Names of Formula 1 Tracks listed on the dials
1. Monteo Carlo
7. Magny Cours
12. Sao Paulo