Luminox presents the new sporty, chic Luminox Yachting series for sailors and businessmen.The primary function of the yachting watch is targeted for sailors. Before starting a race, competing sailors can count down start time from 10 minutes prior to race time, to complete all last-minute tasks. The watch in count-down function offers a minute count down with red central hand, with either second or hour counter.
It is equipped with alarm signals and the watch is built with an exclusively designed sound box that provides adequate loudness, so the wearer can hear it in a competitive environment. After the start of a race, at the end of the count down, time mode is automatically activated for race timing, with a maximum duration of 96 hours. The 43mm sizing of the timepiece makes it easily readable.
The sleek design is modern and classic, thanks to its stainless case and bracelet. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with A/R coating is standard for this series. The watch is equipped with a Swiss Made ISA 8270 Yachting quartz movement and offers 39-month battery life. The watch dial is enhanced by 13 LLT (Luminox Light Technology) gaseous light tubes that glow continuously for more than 25 years, and glow 100 times brighter than other luminous watches.
- Reference numbers:1402 – Steel Black 1-12h Green Steel signature bracelet/ 1404 -Steel blue/1410 -Steel Silver.
- Movement: ISA 8270/000-6004 YACHTING Count-down, Alarm
- Battery/Battery life: 399 / 39 months
- Case back: 316L steel, screwed
- Glass: Curved sapphire glass, single antireflective coating
- Case: 316L steel, soundbox-caseback.
- Size/Diameter: 43 mm
- Water resistance: 100 meters, 10 ATM
- Bezel: 316L fix
- Crown: Stainless steel 316L
- Standard strap: Bracelet 22.0mm, 316L solid steel + solid signature buckle(FM.L.BRAC.1400)
- Other straps: FP.L.IRB (Serie 3100) or FP.6100.20 (Serie 6100)
- Standard Gift Box: For all metal case series: Giftbox square, grey, carbon fibre top; 110 x 110 x 84mm GBO.L001
- Origin: Swiss Made