The name of the Firshire collection is a homage paid by the Paul Picot house to its region, the Franches-Montagnes, in the Jura canton of Switzerland, the cradle of prestigious watchmaking. The models grouped under the name Firshire all feature lines of surprising purity while a multitude of unexpected details will enchant the wearer. These sophisticated timepieces are teamed with round or tonneau-shaped cases which house complicated movements, some of them exclusive to Paul Picot.
The vast Firshire range includes a number of breathtaking jewels – for example the «Firshire 1937» model, fashioned in genuine steel, gold or platinum, with a movement dating back to 1937, reworked by Paul Picot. A magnificent limited series has been developed around this movement.
The basic movement fitted in this magnificent series was made in 1937. After careful restoration of this old movement, the master craftsmen at Paul Picot added the power reserve indication as an extra touch of nobility; they have created a truly unique timepiece. Each variant of this prestigious line is produced in limited edition.
- Manual winding; tonneau-shaped movement; Calibre PP 88
- Shows the hours, minutes and small seconds display
- Power reserve indicator
- Engine-turned silver dial, applied indexes
- Case available in two sizes, water-resistant to 50 metres
- Available in high-grade steel,18 ct yellow or rose gold and platinum
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Shaped back in sapphire crystal,secured with screws
- Leather strap or metal bracelet (steel version)