As the name suggests, this version of Oris TT3 Chronograph comes dressed in a large (44.50mm in diameter) specially coated black titanium case. Also black are the tachymeter bezel, the crown, the pushers, and the flexible lugs. Even the carbon dial is black, making the displays of current and elapsed time with their luminous inlay even easier to read under the sapphire crystal. The black rubber strap completes the perfect look for this sporty chronograph.
The signature red rotor of the Oris High-Mech chronograph movement is visible through the window in the case back shows . The Oris TT3 Chronograph Black timepiece is waterproof to 100 metres/10 bars, and the crowns are protected by the Quick Lock System.
Model: Oris TT3 Chronograph Black, Ref. 674 7611 77 64 RS
- Mechanical automatic movement with stop watch function
- Centralised hour and minute display, small second display at 9 o’clock
- Decentralised minute and hour counters, centralised second counter
- Date at 6 o’clock
- Carbon dial with black coated numbers, black hands with luminous inlay
- Grade 2 black coated titanium case with tachymeter bezel
- Ø 44.50mm, Case thickness 15.85mm
- Screwed case back with mineral glass
- Waterproof to 10 bar/100 metres
- Quick Lock stainless steel crowns and pushers coated with black PVD
- Sapphire glass curved on both sides with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Rubber strap with integrated flexible lugs and black PVD coated stainless steel folding clasp