Introduced in 2008 as the part of Victorinox Swiss Army’s highly successful Chrono Classic line, the ChronoClassic XLS MT (MultiTask) is a multi-functional timepiece suited for modern day activities. The main dial features two LCD windows that display a variety of functions including a chronograph with a1/100 of a second accuracy, a 48-hour chronograph measurement capacity, alarm, countdown, and a multi-lingual perpetual calendar.
All of these functions are operated by one crown, which is linked to a menu in the upper LCD display on the dial. Available with a silver white or Black Ice dial on a Sophisticated Black Ice PVD finish bracelet, you can safely multitask to a depth of 100 meters.
- Digital and analogue Swiss-made quartz movement (ETA 988.333)
- 45mm stainless steel case (316L)
- BlackIce PVD coating
- Screw-in caseback
- Water resistant to 100M (10ATM, 330 FT)
- Scratch resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Silver white or Black Ice dial
- Luminous hands and dots
- Applied numbers
- LCD display
- End-of-life indicator
- Stainless steel bracelet with Black Ice PVD coating, double locking deployant clasp
- Price: CHF 1’295.–
- Launched in market: November2008