Luminox presents its limited edition, 500 unit evolution (EVO) SR-71 Blackbird™ series 9070 featuring an automatic mechanical Valjoux chronograph movement.
The United States Air Force retired the SR-71 Blackbird™ in 1990. A truly remarkable aircraft, the SR-71 Blackbird™ can be admired at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. The new watch series acknowledges and celebrates its record accomplishments and significance in aviation history.
In keeping with the current large-size trend in sport watches, the EVO SR-71 Blackbird™ watch is 44mm in diameter, 2mm larger than its original series. The black PVD treated stainless steel watch case and steel bracelet manifest the black reconnaissance jet SR-71 Blackbird™. The all black watch design is streamlined to further evoke the flavor of the SR-71 Blackbird™ jet. Although the watch is water resistant to 100 meters, there is no exterior turning bezel to mark diving time. The turning bezel is built inside the watch.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Size/Diameter: 44 mm
- Water Resistance :100 meters, 10 ATM
- Movement: Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph
- Case Back: 316L steel, PVD black, screwed
- Glass: Sapphire glass, single anti-reflecting coating
- Case: 316L steel, PVD black
- Bezel: 316L steel, PVD black, fix
- Crown: 316L steel PVD black, screwed
- Standard strap: Bracelet 23mm, 316L solid steel bracelet with solid signature buckle, all PVD black