Giuliano Mazzuoli has expanded the Manometro watch collection by adding two new models . These watches add new elements of innovation and appeal to the collection through the use of the “carboalluminio” material and 18 carat rose gold.
The exclusive and unique material in silver-coloured carbon fibre “carboalluminio” in the new Manometro Limited Edition Chronograph compliments the uncompromising black dial and the black rubber strap.
The crown at 2 o’clock and the discrete chronograph pushers in steel with a PVD finish are other characteristic elements that make the time pieces unique.
On the other hand, the Manometro Lingotto’s cylindrical case is made entirely in 18 carat rose gold in either a polished or brushed finish. The black dial and the rubber strap offset the elegance of the gold which features on the case, crown, buckle and numbers on the dial.
The materials used in the Manometro S Limited Edition Chronograph and the Manometro Lingotto represent the unique style of Giuliano Mazzuoli’s watches and are in keeping with the quality present in the watches.
Giuliano Mazzuoli’s watches are sold in the finest watch shops in the world. Pisa Orologeria in Milan, Hausmann in Rome, Cellini in New York, Chronopassion in Paris, and The Watch Gallery in London are some of the places where the watches can be found.
Model: Manometro S Carboalluminio Limited Edition Chronograph
- Movement: Automatic, Dubois-Depraz 2030 Luxe Incabloc, Côtes de Genéve decoration, 49 jewels, 42 hours of power reserve
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and chronograph with diagonal positioned sub-dials
- Case: Cylindrical case entirely in carboalluminio fibre in 40 layers without the use of a metal skeleton; Diameter: 45.2 mm;Thickness: 14.8 mm Case back, crown and pushers in steel with a black PVD finish
- Hands: Luminescent
- Dial: Black with sapphire crystal
- Straps: Black rubber strap inserted directly into the case
- Buckle: Ardillon buckle in steel PVD
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM, 50 meters
- Retail Price: 6,200 Euros
- Limited Edition of 365 pieces
Model: Manometro Lingotto Limited Edition
- Movement: Automatic, ETA 2824/2 Incabloc, Côtes de Genéve decoration
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date function positioned at 3 o’clock
- Case: Cylindrical case entirely in 18 carat rose gold in polished or brushed finish
- Diameter: 45.2 mm; Thickness: 14.8 mm
- Case back and crown in 18 carat rose gold
- Hands: Luminescent
- Dial: Black guilloché with gold relief numbering and sapphire crystal
- Strap: Black rubber strap inserted directly into the case
- Buckle: Ardillon buckle in 18 carat gold
- Water resistance: 5 ATM, 50 meters
- Retail Price: 18,000 Euros
- Limited edition of 365 pieces