In 1946, the legendary Bentley Mark VI emerged from the new factory in Crewe, England. It was the first Bentley produced in these workshops, where the world’s most prestigious automobiles are still assembled to this day. Now associated with the famous British car manufacturer, Breitling revives the legend by presenting the Bentley Mark VI special edition, a chronograph designed in the spirit of tradition and performance characterising the entire Breitling for Bentley collection.
This timepiece incorporates the signature features of the British car-maker, such as the knurled finishing on the platinum bezel inspired by Bentley control buttons. Merging expertise and elegance, it is adorned with hour-markers carved from mother-of-pearl – a truly exquisite piece of fine craftsmanship– and the caseback is stamped with the Bentley symbol of the era.
Created for devotees of superlative mechanical engineering, the Bentley Mark VI is equipped with an exclusive Breitling for Bentley movement, self-winding Calibre 26B with central 60-minute counter. Assembly of this sophisticated mechanism is governed by an extreme concern for reliability and precision, confirmed by the much-coveted title of COSC-certified chronometer.
Model: Bentley Mark VI special edition
- Movement: Breitling Calibre 26B, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC, selfwinding, high-frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour), 38 jewels
- 1/4th second chronograph, 60-minute (in the centre) and 12-hour counters. Date calendar.
- Case: steel with platinum bezel, rose gold (limited series)
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- Screw-locked crown and screwed in caseback
- Convex sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
- Diameter: 42 mm.
- Straps/Bracelet: Barenia leather, crocodile leather, buffalo skin/Speed bracelet