For the enthusiasts of classic mechanics this complex watch with multi-functional movement is a must. The Artelier Bicolour Complication is a triumph, delicately balancing contrasting metals in the Art Deco style. The extra-large opening in the stainless-steel case offers the ideal showcase for the silvered and grey brass dial showing the time display plus generous additional functions: clockwise moon phase, day display, second time zone, and date.
From the centre, the gold-plated hands and indices shine. The metal strap juxtaposes steel and gold, the dark-brown leather strap serving as an elegant alternative. Clearly visible through the skeleton case back is the complex movement and the red Oris rotor.
Artelier Complication Bicolour Ø 40.00mm
Ref. 581 7592 43 51 MB
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Display of hours, minutes, and seconds from the centre, moon phase at 12 o’clock, week day at three o’clock, date at nine o’clock, second time zone at six o’clock
- Silvered and grey guilloche dial with applied polished and gold plated indices, polished and gold-plated hands
- Multi-part stainless-steel case, secured by nine screws, PVD coated bezel, case back with mineral glass, stainless-steel crown, sapphire glass domed on both sides with inside anti-reflex coating
- Water-resistant to three bar
- Multi-part stainless-steel bracelet with PVD coated links