Launched at Basel world 2008, the Regulateur “Der Meistertaucher”, which measures 49mm in diameter and case thickness of 15.25mm, is the biggest watch ever produced by Oris.
Equipped with a self winding movement, this essential divers’ watch is highly visible underwater and not just because of its size. The special dark orange Superluminova inlays of the indices glow brightly – even in the darkest of waters. Thanks to the special Regulateur movement with its separate minute, hour and small second displays it’s also crystal clear when it comes to diving safety. The screwed crown makes the watch doubly safe as accidental adjustments are almost impossible.
Waterproof to 100 bar/1000 metres and with a screwed helium valve it really is a must for all serious divers. But this magnificent beast is just as at home on land as it is in the water. The subtle black dial with printed wave design and the lightweight titanium case make it a gentle giant – not out of place at home or in the office. The whole huge watch is regulated by a tiny spring just 0.035mm thick.
Model: Oris Regulateur “Der Meistertaucher”, Ø 49.00 mm
Ref: 649 7610 71 64 Set
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Hour display at 4 o’clock, decentralised small second at 10 o’clock. Centralised minute display, date at 6 o’clock
- Black dial with printed wave structure and applied indices with Superluminova “Dark Orange” inlay
- Grade 2 titanium case with aluminium rotating divers top ring and screwed case back
- Sapphire glass domed on one side with inner anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel screwed crowns and helium valve
- Rubber strap imprinted with Oris logo on both sides and folding extendable titanium safety clasp
- Also available with extendable, multi-part titanium bracelet
- Waterproof to 100bar/1000m
- Set includes case, separate metal bracelet and tools