Jura-based family-owned watchmaker Aerowatch presents an exceptional tourbillon watch in 18 carat rose gold.
Dressed in a 42mm case, this watch from Renaissance collection features a domed sapphire crystal on the dial side and a transparent flat sapphire crystal on the movement side. The movement, embellished by “Côtes de Genève”decorations, offers a power reserve of 5 days obtained by means of two barrels. Personalized engraving is available to the future owner of this timepiece.
The silver dial, engine turned at its centre, displays a circular satin finished flange with minute circle and an aperture at 9’o clock through which can be observed the complete rotation of the regulating organ in one minute. For an added touch of refined understatement, the hands, like the hour symbol, are rose colored to match the case.
The genuine alligator leather strap is combined with a personalised 18 carat rose gold pin buckle.
This exclusive limited edition watch is available in 10 pieces only.
Model: Aerowatch Tourbillon Renaissance Rose Gold Limited Edition (Ref. 01920 R 801)
- Hand-winding Movement Tourbillon 13 ¼’’’
- 27 jewels – 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Tourbillon 60 seconds at 9’o clock
- Twin Barrel
- Movement glided with rhodium embellished by “Côtes de Genève” decoration
- Power reserve of 120 hours/ 5 days
- Case in 18 carat rose gold- diameter 42.00mm
- Transparent sapphire case back screwed with 6 screws
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Silvered dial, Guilloche in centre, flange satin like
- Brown genuine alligator strap
- Personalized 18 carat rose gold buckle
- Limited edition of 10 pieces
- Price on request