Swiss watchmaker Aerowatch presents a new steel version of renaissance chronograph watch in a limited edition of 500 pieces.
The automatic chronograph movement is decorated in the purest Swiss watch making tradition with circular grained bridges, blued screws and an oscillating weight featuring Côtes de Genève decoration. In addition to the chronograph functions, the date is indicated by a date hand while the phases of the moon as visible through a dial apertures at 3’o clock.
Made in steel, the 42mm diameter case draws inspiration from the sophisticated lines of yesteryear in an updated interpretation. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal on the dial side, the Renaissance Chronograph also features a transparent sapphire crystal on the movement side. Each timekeeper bears a number engraved on the sapphire crystal case back.
The black dial is sun brushed. The days of the week are shown on the flange. The hands and pink applied indexes are skillfully treated by the superluminova process, enabling the time to be read in the dark. In order to achieve completer harmony, the counters have been encircled by a small rose coloured flange. The black leather strap is fitted with a customized folding clasp.
Model: Aerowatch Renaissance Chronograph Limited Edition
- Automatic Chronograph Movement 13 ¼ (lines) Valjoux 7750/CCL3H
- 25 jewels – 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Rhodium plated movement with “Côtes de Genève” and “circular grained” decoration
- Minute counter display at 12’o clock, Hour counter at 6’o clock, Small seconds at 9’o clock, phases of the moon at 3’o clock, date indicated at on the circular flange
- Steel Case diameter 42.00mm
- Transparent sapphire case back screwed with 6 screws
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black dial with sun brushed effect in the centre, counters with 4N rose gold plated flange
- Black leather strap with customized steel buckle
- Limited edition of 500 pieces
- Price on request