Launched in 2002, this exclusive model from Waltham features classical, elegant and sober aesthetics. Crafted from 18 carat yellow gold, it curved case houses a COSC certified automatic chronometer movement. Its silver opaline dial features engine turned centre featuring minute circle with 12 cabochons. The outer dial features Arabic figure at 12 o’clock and facetted applied hour markers.
- Movement: Automatic, certified chronometer
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case: 750 (18K) yellow gold; Cambered sapphire crystal, double-sided antiglare
- Dial: Silvered opaline; Centre engine-turned; Minute circle with 12 cabochons; Arabic figure at 12 o’clock and facetted applied hour markers
- Strap: Genuine black alligator on a folding clasp in 750 (18K) yellow gold
- Other versions: 750 (18K) white gold on a leather or gold bracelet 750 (18K) pink gold on a leather bracelet only