Launched in 2004, this elegant timepiece from Lord Waltham collection houses a COSC certified automatic chronograph movement inside curved barrel shaped steel case. Beneath the cambered sapphire crystal glass, a black dial with engine turned centre displays the basic time, date and chronograph.
- Movement: Automatic, certified chronometer (COSC); Oscillating weight in 916 (22C) white gold
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
- Case: Steel; cambered sapphire crystal, double-sided antiglare
- Dial: Black; Engine-turned centre; Arabic numbers at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock; faceted appliqué hour markers; Date at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Black leather, folding clasp
- Other versions: 750 (18C) yellow or white gold